Saturday, April 5, 2014

General Conference

I loved General Conference today, as always. Particularly Sister Reeves talk, where she said it's okay for your house to be messy and your kids to be in their pajamas all day (7:14)! Hooray!!! If we just make sure that we have daily scripture reading, family prayer, and family home evening, then we are doing great. So messy house, you're welcome to stay! We've got our priorities straight and that is good. I love teaching my children of the principles of the gospel of Jesus Christ and of the Savior's life. I love testifying to them that OBEDIENCE to God's commandments and to TRUTH will bring them happiness. Striving to obey God and to do His will has brought me joy and has led me to all the good and wonderful things that I treasure in my life, especially them and my wonderful marriage to Corey.
I'm so grateful for our living prophet and apostles and leaders, what wonderful counsel they give. Thank you, Lord, for giving your words to your servants, the prophets. Amos 3:7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...