Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Modern Captain Moroni

I have recently been introduced to Tim Ballard (via a blog post by Stephanie Nielson). He really is a hero, I'm learning as much as I can about him and will be praying and supporting him in his cause - Operation Underground Railroad. He's like a modern day Captain Moroni, evident by his love of country and his leading out in fighting what might perhaps be the greatest evil in our world - child sex trafficking. Seriously, could you offend God any worse than that? It's bad to "offend" the little ones (putting it mildly, perhaps? (Matthew 18:6)), can you imagine how those who rape them will be condemned? I was ignoring this wickedness before. When I heard about sex trafficking, I assumed I knew what it was about, but nothing I can do, so I didn't care or listen. Besides, I didn't want to hear or think about bad stuff like that. But I'm not going to ignore it anymore. There is a great wickedness among us that we need to rise up and stop.

So, as I did more internet searches, find out there's also an author named Timothy Ballard, and look at that, it's the same guy! I found this lecture he gave about his book (just ordered). He is awesome.

Makes me love even more our great country of America and it's history and the miraculous restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. God bless America, that we will always be one nation under Him. Help us to rise up and defeat this evil, that we can be of one heart and one mind and build up Zion where there will be no poor, and peace and purity will be in our homes and hearts. Please watch that video, it is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...