Wednesday, May 13, 2015

X-Athiest

I got linked to this video below by David Wood via the comment section of Matt Walsh's facebook where he shared his latest post. This is a 30 minute video, but I'm glad I watched it. Then I watched it again tonight with the kids tonight after family scriptures where we read this General Conference message by Elder Renlund. As long as we keep on trying, God can work with us. That message and this video remind me of this quote by Elder Holland from another General Conference talk -

"It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines." - Elder Holland

I liked the symbolism in this video of being in a deep subway where the light can't been seen and how that was symbolic of David's state of mind and the fruits of the life he was living. I wish that all athiests could see, feel, and come to know what David has. Grateful for his testimony of Christ. HE is the way, the truth, and the light, the only hope of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...