Sunday, June 6, 2021

We Struggle Even After We Commit to Follow Christ

I really liked this. We shared it with the kids tonight. 

We will still have war with our flesh after we are saved by Jesus. It happened with followers of Christ anciently and it happens with followers of Christ today. I have been saved and I seek God's heart daily, but I struggle daily. My struggles are not the same as others, but we all struggle and are all on our own journey. There is redemption and it's beautiful. And it's for all of us. and that is why we need Jesus. 

I have loved watching the Chosen. It truly has helped me see Jesus through new eyes. I trust that I will continue to be impacted by Christ in the same way they were, I hope it will help me to change and become more like him. I can identify with their struggles, I can identify with their sin patterns, you can identify with their questions, and therefore I can identify with the answers and the solutions:
It's Jesus, it's loving as he loved. By this shall men know ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...