Sunday, October 21, 2012

Act in Doctrine

I feel like I'm learning a lot about the kind of person I want to be, but I'm still needing help in the area of applying it.  Cause it takes serious mental concentration that I'm usually lacking - I forget to see the good in the little trials and mishaps of life - I didn't smile through Lily's spilled sticky fruit juice yesterday or the shattered plate, I was more cross at the noise the boys made as they played than I was happy at the fact that they were playing together nicely.  I still have a lot of work to do.  How can I remember to act in the doctrine of the things I know? (want to get his book)


So, until I get his book, I'm sure there are plenty of things for me to study online,  More than I can receive.  I'll continue to seek for ways that I can do, be, and become.  I will be focused and frequent in my prayer and scripture study.  Small and smile things - faithfully, diligently, and consistently - to bring forth extraordinary results.  Read the full talk from the above video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...