Friday, October 5, 2012

General Conference

Dear General Conference,
I love you. Your twice-yearly broadcasts speak to my soul. I realize this is the point of your existence. I have learned to feast on your messages all year long. After all, I don't get much out of you while the kids are in the room. I promise to watch you and re-watch you until I truly can hear and listen and take notes.
Yours truly,
Spiritually hungry

(Listen to it online or at your local meeting house.  All are invited!  Please come and see, there will be something said that is just what you need to hear, I promise.  Write down any questions you've been having lately and come listen to the prophet speak, you will find the answer to your questions and concerns.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...