Monday, February 25, 2013

Recreation and Things That Matter Most

I read this article in the Marriott Alumni Magazine -
This talk is excellent ~ I first read it in the BYU Alumni magazine, then found the original talk online and listened to it here.  It's so good -
I loved this cause I've been on a quest these past few weeks to get on top of our life, to manage cleaning (all of our "stuff" blah!), to manage schedules - to want to make sure we are making time, or as Patti Freeman says, "create the space" for interaction and memories - true memories, true recreation that rejuvinates and edifies and gives us true happiness.  Again, a great talk with great counsel, advice, and ideas of things that I want to implement in our family vision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...