Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Study Journal

After listening to this talk by Elder Kopischke over and over again (as it was the cd in my car) I decided that I should use "Preach My Gospel" as a study guide for myself.  On page "x" of the Introduction, they recommend that you use a Study Journal, and thus I created this little 3 ring binder for myself.
I took all the stuff I had put in the fourth tab of my family binder book and moved it to here.  I wasn't referring to it much in the other binder, this will be a little bit better for me.  I'm keeping a log in there of what I study each day, of my temple attendance, and printing up talks and blog posts that I want to read.  And I'll rip out talks from Ensign magazines and the BYU Magazine that I love and that will be classics for me to refer to frequently.  Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...