Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Habits

I've been listening to Elder Scotts April Conference talk over and over again, titled "For Peace at Home"~ I want my home and my life to be full of peace, and I got a long way to go. One quote from his talk: “Remember: little things lead to big things. Seemingly insignificant indiscretions or neglect can lead to big problems. More importantly, simple, consistent, good habits lead to a life full of bountiful blessings.”

Habits - simple, consistent, good habits, lead to a life full of blessings. Habits can bless our lives. Habits can fill our life with the spirit.
Aristotle: “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”

I will strive to make a plan of my routine, what I would like to accomplish and be, repeat it each day and make a habit of it. What I personally do, my personal habits, will determine where I end up. Dear Lord, help me establish good habits. Give me strength, cause I really feel like I'm in over my head (housekeeping wise and "my life is a whirlwind of activity" -wise. I don't feel like I'm on top of things very well and want to just fly away to Costa Rica to escape it all... help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...