Friday, December 20, 2013

The Truth of All Things

I loved loved loved this talk by Ryan Holmes which was rebroadcast this past Wednesday - "The Truth of All Things" - it was amazing. (text here)-

It seemed to be a perfect collection of all the ideas and thoughts that have been floating around in my head, teachings I've loved from other books and talks - two things that I can remember off the top of my head were: Being Present! (from Amy Jensen's talk and from Bob Greene's book, he referred to giving our food our full attention, to the Change Your Life Challenge of giving your kids 5 minutes of uninterrupted time) accepting Truth! - that's from Virgina Pearce's book and from John Pontius "Following the Light of Christ" where he talks about the voices in our heads. So good, please listen to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...