Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Heart Scripture Study!


I bought this journal at Walmart probably over a year ago. I just thought it was pretty. I bought a few and had them on hand for Melodie to give as birthday presents when those emergency moments arrived and I didn't want to run to the store.
But I kept this one for me, but not knowing what I'd use it for ~ a Personal Journal? Well, I already have two of those that I need to finish off before starting another one. Hmm, I didn't want to use it for anything had to be something special, I didn't want to mess it up. Well, this past Monday it found it's purpose.
This journal is now my scripture study notebook.
And I am loving it! I pray specifically before I begin that I won't be interrupted and that I'll have atleast a half hour to study, and I'm 3 for 3! I've been able to study for 50 minutes each day so far! I'm devoting this time exclusively to scriptures, not conference or devotionals, although I do those sometime during the day too, but this time is just for the scriptures and my notebook, my pen, and my thoughts.
And I draw little pictures or designs to make it fun and pretty. I write my thoughts in little thought bubbles. I am loving it!!
So go get your quadruple combination, a nice journal/notebook, and a pen. And fyi, I use this amazing pen cause it's the best pen ever - the Pilot G-Tec C4, love it. So I keep these things together and then I'm off! I write down my start time and finish time, trying to get atleast a half hour and a full page of notes and thoughts down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...