Tuesday, November 29, 2022

God's Creation

I loved this talk given at BYU today - a forum with (I love the spelling-->) Katharine Hayhoe called "Loving All God's Creations" - such good information and I love the happiness and optimism that you can see in her even when talking about this serious matter that affects all of us.

Scripture is God's written word, and Creation is God's EXPRESSED word! I love that!!! So science is the study of God's word, His expressed word - his Creation. His ideas put into physical reality are all around us. And those include animals. 

I think eating less meat is really the thing that each of us can individually do that will have the greatest impact. Eat less meat and dairy, for your health, for the animals, and for the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...