Wednesday, February 12, 2020

26 March 1820

I watched this today, I thought this was amazing.


1820 was the beginning of a new "great year" - beginning Sunday 26 March 1820
Joseph Smith's 1838 first vision account "A beautiful clear day"
Weather record from Sacket's Harbor (80 miles northest from Palmyra) clear skies, good weather

(I know I didn't grasp all that he said, but this is what I wrote down and will look through as I try to understand and clarify it better) Some of my notes:

Enoch Calendar year is 364 days, making it exactly 52 weeks and four quarters/seasons, each quarter season made up of 13 weeks, with one holy day added at the beginning of each quarter/season. Then one additional week added every 5 years

I wrote:
364 years = great year
1 prophetic week = 738 years
?

I am going to have to read his article here that explains it more:
John Pratt - Enoch's Ten Week Prophecy

History of the world takes place in 10 weeks.
Enoch calendar records precisely the date of the Flood, the Exodus, of Christ's life
8th week ended in 1819
1820 beginning of the 9th week, Enoch 92:14 "Judgement of Righteousness"
Great year = 364 calendar years
26 March - Sunday, the 1st great day of a great year

Enoch 73:13, 16 - "The moon brings on all the years exactly.

Hebrew calendar - each month starts on a new moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...