Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Triumph of Zion


I've said it before and I'll say it again, this book is amazing and wonderful, please read it.  I cannot recommend it enough.  5 out of 5 stars.  I'm almost through reading it, and I've been taking it slow, cause I usually need a day to ponder in between each sub-heading.  Last time I went to the temple, after what I've read in this book, I felt like such an idiot, cause the temple is teaching amazing things that I thought I knew and understood, but now I realize that I have probably been pretty much clueless and have known nothing.  I've had a change of heart, probably have been born again, cause I feel like I've been turned into an infant regarding my knowledge and understanding.  I know nothing, well I still know what I know, but now I also know what I don't know, and the things I don't know are so much more in quantity and grandeur than what I do know that I now know that I don't know jack.

(read this book!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...