Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Pearl Within The Box

Today at church Elder Christofferson and his wife Kathy, who teaches the Sunday School class, shared with us a little bit of their recent visit to Russia ~ You can read about it here.  In this picture he and Elder Gregory Schwitzer, the Eastern Europe Area President, where shaking hands with members.



Elder Schwitzer is my old Stake president, he's the one who I had an interview with when I got home from my mission and before my marriage.  I love that man.

My favorite part from this article was how Elder Christofferson said that "The gospel of Jesus Christ is the “pearl” within the “box” of the Church. Eternal families and the gift of the Holy Ghost are part of that pearl."



Amen!  I pray the Lord will continue to help me and all of us understand and appreciate how beautiful and amazing the pearl is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...